IT Project ManagerOur client, a large-scale company, is seeking an IT Project Manager.
- Working within a larger team, actively manage all elements of Retail Systems projects, including business analysis, budgets, procurement, issues resolution, documentation, communications, scheduling, and vendor management;
- Actively manage the System Development Cycle (SDLC) of projects;
- Maintain broad and deep knowledge of convenience store systems;
- Coordinate internal and external resources to achieve delivery goals;
- Lead Retail Systems project planning process and regular meetings;
- Participate in Retail Systems governance process;
- Clearly communicate the status, risks, and progress of in-flight projects through standard communications vehicles;
- Ensure projects stay on budget and on schedule;
- Manage risks throughout the project life cycle;
- Follow and provide recommendations to improve project management processes and tools;
- Work with stakeholders to minimize business disruption as a result of projects;
- Liaise with internal and external teams to confirm and improve quality assurance, documentation, and configuration;
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- 3+ years of IT retail systems experience;
- 3+ years of IT Project Management experience ;
- Knowledge of service, hardware, and application delivery.
- Proven experience with managing vendors.
- Excellent project management skills and substantial exposure to project-based work structures;
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Knowledge of Retail Systems and Point of Sales systems, an asset.
Montreal North Shore