Senior technical analystOur client, a pioneer in the retail industry, is seeking a senior system analyst.
- Works actively with our technology groups & partners to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations;
- Define, document and translate operational guidelines into detailed requirements;
- Provide requirement gathering, and technical gap analysis as per the project SDLC;
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes & systems, and pinpoint how to manage the integration;
- Contribute to the evolution of existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, escalating issues as needed;
- Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services;
- Work with vendors to support business case development (consistent with technology requirements and guidelines) including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements;
- Facilitating technical requirements discussions among internal stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
- Proficient communication skills in both English and French with developed writing skills to create and articulate requirements, ideas, opinions, and tech. policies;
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, awareness of current technologies & trends;
- Ability to work independently as the senior or lead systems analyst and coach or guide supporting teams;
- Customer-obsession mindset;
- Experience with the ITIL, CMMI, and LEAN frameworks for operational excellence;
- Experience in working in a fast-paced delivery environment;
- Experience with devops and agile frameworks using JIRA & Confluence;
- Experience with the following technology domains & stacks: Storage, Backup, Archiving and Retention policies, Replication techniques, Network, IPv4 addressing, routing, and firewall, Network load-balancing, Transport-level security (TLS), Common protocols : DNS, FTP, HTTP, Compute, Linux RedHat/CentOS, Apache HTTP, NGINX, Apache Tomcat/RedHat JBoss, NodeJS, Docker, Windows Server, Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure.
Quebec City (and surroundings)