Basis AdministratorOur customer, a large-scale organization, is looking for a Basis Administrator.
- Build, configure and maintain environments for SAP/ HANA lifecycle/availability management on virtualized as well as traditional infrastructure; maintain and recover instances as needed;
- Apply transports and follow up/create OSS Notes;
- Configure solution manager and perform administrative support via the solution manager tool;
- Analyze upgrades, patches and deliverables; ensure that the deployment process is followed;
- Configure and manage SAP printing subsystem;
- Administer SAP database in conjunction with the DB Administrator;
- Monitor SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.);
- Analyze, develop, maintain data architectures and process models;
- Provide management with performance metrics and tune system appropriately;
- Apply patches and perform upgrades;
- Assist developers with tuning on performance of applications;
- Liaise and communicate with internal clients and team members;
- Undertake other tasks project related tasks as requested by the director.
- 5 years of experience amongst which two years of experience must be within a Basis role;
- Certified SAP technical professional desirable;
- Previous experience with large scale implementation projects as a Basis admin, experience maintaining production, development and recovery systems;
- Experience in an academic environment is an asset;
- Experience with HANA, Oracle, MSSQL;
- Experience with SAP GRC, NetWeaver, BW;
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Experience and general understanding of ITIL procedures.
Montreal (greater Montreal)