NOC – L2 Telecom TechnicianOur client, a large-scale company, is seeking a NOC – L2 Telecom Technician.
- Processing wholesale orders with Bell, Videotron and Telus;
- Processing orders with 3rd party resellers;
- Processing trouble tickets with Bell, Videotron and Telus;
- Working with the NOC as level 2 support, opening trouble tickets as calls come in and escalating accordingly;
- Managing email and antispam servers;
- Managing DNS servers.
- 4 years of experience in a NOC (Network Operations Center) ;
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email and DNS issues;
- Understanding of DHCP;
- Experience troubleshooting network issues, minimum of Cisco CCNA required preferable some CCNP;
- Understanding and experience troubleshooting the following protocols: DNS, DHCP, Cisco IOS, HSRP, OSPF, Static routing, VRF-Lite.
Montreal (greater Montreal)