Team Lead Web DevelopmentOur client, a large-scale company, is seeking a Team Lead Web Development.
- Build high performance microservices;
- Manage Team of 4 Developers;
- Manage good Front-End Framework;
- Manage good Development Best Practices;
- Work with a skilled team of developers and architects within a group dynamic setting;
- Bring innovations and new solution to current and future challenge.
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-End Framework Developer;
- Experience as a Team Lead Web Developer;
- Hands-on, demonstrable knowledge of: Server-side programming (Node/Python/.NET/.NETCORE), Good Development best practices;
- Practical experience with SQL and or NoSQL (MySQL/MongoDB/SQL Server/MemSQL).
- Self-supporting (able to set up and maintain dev environment /docker-compose files)
- Detail oriented;
- Good documentation habits;
- Experience with workflow management tools (Jira, GitHub Workflow, TFS);
- Security conscious development, experience working with pen testing and security auditing, an asset;
- A worshiper of TDD, an asset;
- Conceptual tool experience (UML Diagramming, Flow), an asset;
- Experience with containers and container-based architectures, an asset;
- Working knowledge of cryptographic concepts, an asset;
- Experience with other languages C++, Go, Scala, Rust or similar, an asset;
- Experience working in an Agile environment, an asset.
Montreal (greater Montreal)