Senior Software QA SpecialistOur client, an organization with an international reach, is seeking a Senior Software QA Specialist.
- Lead the team to migrate from manual testing to automated testing, reduce testing cycle and improve test coverage;
- Contribute to Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Deployment (CD);
- Mentor and guide testers and review test quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Document testing guidelines and strategy;
- Stay current with DevOps best practices, latest test automation tools and frameworks. Continue to modernize test strategy.
- Prior experience in implementing automated test framework (JUnit, ESLint, SonarQube, Selenium, JMeter, Postman, Karate or similar);
- 3+ years hands-on experience in a lead QA role for enterprise java web application;
- Experience in testing RESTful APIs;
- Experience in integrating automated testing into the CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Maven, GIT/BitBucket, Nexus or similar);
- Experience in leading outsourced teams of testers, reviewing test quality and providing guidance constantly to ensure quality of testing;
- Experience in Python;
- Participate in the entire software development cycle by analyzing user stories and guide the team of testers to implement test cases concurrently with development;
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases to generate test data;
- Ability to interact with business analysts, testers and developers in their languages;
- Ability to manage stress and stay organized with rapidly changing demands;
- Excellent knowledge of testing frameworks and libraries, stay up to date with technology evolution and share knowledge with the rest of the team;
- Excellent communication skills (explain, convince, persuade) in a coaching and mentoring role;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Great problem solving and troubleshooting skills, attention to detail;
- Excellent oral and written skills in one of the two WADA official languages (English/French) and very good command of the other official language; Additional languages are an asset;
- Periodic evening and/or weekend work expected;
- Fit with organizational culture: Teamwork, team spirit and love of sport.
- Aligned with WADA core values: Integrity, Accountability, Excellence.
Montreal (greater Montreal)