SAP HANA AdvisorOur customer, a company specialized in e-commerce, is seeking a SAP HANA Advisor.
- Help define business needs and relate them to the corresponding SAP modules and functionalities;
- Configure SAP modules according to business needs;
- Provide technical and functional support throughout the deployment phases;
- Provide guidance during testing and quality assurance phases;
- Create and maintain technical documentation;
- Meet with stakeholders in various departments to discuss user requests and requirements;
- Assist with the creation of test data in support of test plans, executing test plans as needed;
- Identify areas in which new or improved processes and/or standards would result in quality and/or efficiency improvements;
- Actively contribute to the migration project towards SAP S/4, supporting the project team and consultants in designing new processes, configuring the system, writing functional specifications, performing tests, conversion and cutover tasks;
- Support with other existing business applications, as needed.
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in SAP S/4 HANA implementation and/or support;
- Relevant SAP classes and certifications;
- Experience with SAP configuration;
- Strong knowledge of other SAP modules, including basic transactions, flows, integration points, etc.;
- Strong project management skills;
- Highly analytical and detail oriented;
- Strong ability to recommend solutions that will deliver improvement;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Exceptional problem-solving and communication skills;
- Team player with solid interpersonal skills;
- Good negotiating skills.
Montreal (greater Montreal)