Business AnalystOur client, a pioneer in the financial service industry, is seeking a Business Analyst.
- Responsible for tracking and managing onboarding of unstructured data entitlements for access controls.
- Create user stories and business requirements for improvements in access management controls for unstructured data.
- Perform detailed analysis on large sets of complex data and provide logical representation of the data.
- Collaborate with business partners and stakeholders to identify and define high level and detailed business/functional.
- Identify and prioritize requirements/backlog etc. with a risk based assessment.
- Facilitate discussions with all levels and functional areas of the organization.
- Provide guidance to development teams regarding functional requirements.
- Partner with testing resources to identify testing requirements.
- Ensure and validate that delivered functionality meets the business objectives.
- Co-ordinate user acceptance testing efforts.
- 3-5 years of data analysis and business analysis experience.
- Can manage multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously and in an organized and results-oriented manner.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and objective outlook.
- Excellent people skills are also necessary since this position interacts with all levels of resources across the organization.;
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with data analysis.
- Great knowledge of Microsoft suite, especially advanced features in Excel.
- Well-versed in writing functional and business requirements, user stories etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the banking/financial services industry, an asset.
- Knowledge of Information Security/Identity and Access Management, an asset.
- Knowledge of Data Architecture/Modeling, an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodology, an asset.
Montreal (greater Montreal)