Team Lead Backend Web & Services DeveloperOur customer, a large-scale company, is seeking a Team Lead Backend Web & Services Developer.
- Coordinate team members and assigns tasks to them.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and according to the requirements.
- Act as liaison between the Product management and the team.
- Perform organic analysis and participate in preliminary and functional analyzes.
- Perform research necessary for the development and evolution of the system and recommendations.
- Develop, maintain and implement software applications.
- Master the art of working with different projects, teams and technologies.
- Work with a skilled team of developers within a group dynamic setting.
- Bring innovations and new solution to current and future challenges
- 5+ years of experience as a back-end developer
- 3+ years of experience as a Team leader
- Strong knowledge of Server-side programming (Node |.NET|.NETCORE)
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Deployment (build systems|deployments tools)
- Strong knowledge of C# .Net MVC
- Strong knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of SOA architecture
- Experience establishing integration standards and related processes.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Practical experience with SQL and or NoSQL (MySQL|MongoDB|SQL Server|MemSQL)
- Experience with workflow management tools (Jira, GitHub Workflow, TFS)
- Conceptual tool experience (UML Diagramming, Flow) (an asset)
- Angular| React | jQuery Knowledge (an asset)
- A worshiper of TDD (an asset)
- Detail oriented
- Good documentation habits
- Resourceful and dependable
Montreal (greater Montreal)