.Net DeveloperOur client, a large-scale company, is seeking a .Net Developer.
- Develop IT solutions based on business needs.
- Analyze the company's needs and processes.
- Develop and maintain software, services, websites, applications and integration solutions that meets the business needs.
- Propose software architectures.
- Detailed development mandates for temporary or less experienced colleagues.
- Participate to the tasks distribution and to the colleagues code reviews.
- Make estimates and plans for small to medium-sized projects.
- Participate in the content management of development cycles.
- Could be brought to analyze, maintain and optimize queries to SQL databases and Web services (IIS) when required.
- Remain informed about the latest programming standards and technologies.
- 5 years of related experience in a workplace environment.
- Experience with C# and Web Services, ASP.NET, MVC.
- Strong general knowledge of relational database (SQL Server) and programming language (C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net).
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience in leadership positions or colleagues coaching.
- Experience in developing Mobile device solutions.
Laurentides and Basses Laurentides