Technical SupervisorOur client, a leader in the financial industry, is seeking a Technical Supervisor.
- Programming tools on Python to improve production.
- Supervise and help programmers to solve “bugs” that may arise during programming and during production.
- Respond to user requests and find solutions to meet evolving needs.
- Ensure that the programmed tools meet user requests.
- Work with clients on visual effects to improve pipeline and production tools.
- Update the documentation related to the tools and processes put in place.
- Five (5) years of computer experience.
- Experience in complex programming of production pipeline tools.
- Very good knowledge of Python and the pyQt framework (essential).
- Good knowledge of Linux, Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Good knowledge of 3D software such as Mari, 3DE, Houdini or Maya (an asset).
- Sense of organization, sense of priorities, attention to detail and teamwork.
- Proactivity, innovation and collaboration.
- Oriented towards finding solutions.
- Ability to learn quickly, assimilate new directives and put them into practice.
Montreal (greater Montreal)