Infrastructure Project IntegratorOur client, a large financial company, is looking for an Infrastructure Project Integrator.
- Develop a detailed IS technical implementation design and strategy in support of assigned projects, involving and collaborating with IS Architect and IS SMEs.
- Coordinate project related performance testing, UAT and OAT activities.
- Assist in project warranty activities.
- Using the ITSM tools, coordinate all request for change (RFC activities including impact analysis, scheduling, approvals, back out plan, post implementation reports, etc.)
- Act as ‘IS BA’ role when necessary, to derive infrastructure requirements from business and software engineering leads, as well as architects and project managers.
- Articulate in technical and business terms, sensitive to audience.
- Manage logistics of change across complex shared services impacting many business areas.
- Ensure IS non-functional requirements are followed throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Ensure quality standards are followed.
- Assemble and lead IT task force as necessary to address specific initiatives, problem management, requests.
- 10 or more years of proven Infrastructure implementation/project delivery experience.
- Senior level of communication skills (English and French fluency.)
- Experience in the following technologies: VMware, Linux, Windows, Virtualization, SAN and Storage, Rubrik, Cloud-AWS, Infra as Code - Terraform, Network technologies, O365.
- Ability to lead teams of diversified experts.
Montreal (greater Montreal)