Technology ArchitectOur customer, a large-scale financial company, is seeking a Technology Architect.
- Recommand solutions; manage vendor relationships;
- Mediate between infrastructure and development groups;
- Provide technical infrastructure support, on-call support, and support for escalated trouble tickets from operation issues;
- Resolve implementation issues;
- Collaborate with operation teams to address problem areas;
- Identify, implement and monitor.
- 10 years of experience in infrastructure related role;
- Successful track record of effective vendor management;
- Proven success on projects with large scale deployments;
- Experience in capacity and performance management;
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Oracle, AIX’ WebSphere, VMWare, OpenShift, JBoss, Windows Server, Linux, VDI, SQL, Tomcat, Windows, Cloud, SAN, Delphix;
- Strong technical design skills;
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and vendor landscape;
- Ability to balance cost against benefits;
- Understanding of business drivers and all stakeholders’ requirements;
- Understanding of documentation and frameworks;
- Understanding of application life-cycle management;
- Basic understanding of EA concepts, industry standards, and best practices;
- Ability to effectively communicate, cooperate, and collaborate;
- Ability to lead and influence;
- Creative thinking; innovative approach to problem solving.
Montreal South Shore and Montérégie