NX212 - Windows Forensics
Windows Forensics is an essential skill in the cybersecurity world, covering a broad spectrum of aspects of the forensic investigation process performed on Windows OS. Participants will learn how different computer components work and how to investigate after a cyber incident.
The training will focus on developing hands-on capabilities of forensics teams or individual practitioners in these areas:
- Searching the hard drive for evidence
- Processing hidden files that are invisible or inaccessible containing past-usage information
- Performing a forensic analysis on a computer to reveal usage details, recover data, and accomplish a full inspection after the machine has been defragged or formatted
This course is aimed at companies wishing to assess the cybersecurity knowledge of their employees or future employees and at participants with basic computer or networking knowledge, who wish to deepen their understanding of cyber investigations and the forensics process:
- Law enforcement officers & intelligence corps
- Incident responders
- Computer investigators
- IT/network administrators
- Cybersecurity Employees (current or future)
Read the complete syllabus to get all the information.